Snowflakes
I tried my hand at cookie decorating again. I really enjoy doing it, but sheesh it is a TON of work and takes forever to do! I keep plodding away though, mostly because I am planning on making Fin's birthday cookies in a month's time and I want them to look somewhat decent. And it doesn't hurt that they taste absolutely amazing (thank you to my BFF April for the AMAZEBALLS recipe).

So here are my snowflakes. I love the colors I chose, but once again, I had issues with the outlining. You can see it in almost every cookie, it does NOT follow the exact shape. Why? Because it's so stinkin' hard to get the icing to go where I want it to go LOL. But I will keep trying. Practice makes perfect, right? These cookies are destined for my kiddos at church tomorrow. I know they'll love them and won't be so worried about all the imperfections :)

Comments