Girls are fun!

Having a girl is proving to be way too much fun! Especially in the shopping department. Don't get me wrong, I always loved getting clothes for Jem...but boys clothing doesn't quite have the same sparkle and shine that little girls clothes do! Take for example a recent trip to the mall, to buy some shirts for Brandon. We bought some shirts for him. But not before I plonked down $80 on two cute outfits for Finley LOL. Now that's something I would never have done when shopping for Jem. But the call of baby gap and the cute little pink things and denim things and co-ordinating things...well...it was too much for me to bear. I HAD to make some purchases! Look for yourself...I got this cute little shirt...




...to go with this adorable denim skirt!





And then I fell in LOVE with this cowgirl style dress, matched with this versatile cardigan (don't you love how these words are just spewing out of my mouth LOL). I couldn't pass it up!





Finley has basically been in sleepers for the past 7 weeks...but look at how much older she looks when she's in an outfit! Here's a denim dress given to her by Jane O'Hagen (a fellow crafter friend of mine)...we dressed her up for church and I have to say, I loved her all gussied up!





I can't wait to put her in some of the new outfits I have bought (and yes, unfortunately for Brandon they have multiplied since our previous mall outing).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pioneer Woman In Town!!!

Joy Day 13

Joy Day 11