Finley's first "Walk"

On Wednesday we received Finley's stroller in the mail (gotta love online ordering!) and within minutes I had it assembled and was ready to take it for a spin. Of course, as luck would have it, it started raining...and didn't stop LOL. I decided that we would postpone her first walk, and go on a day that was a little less wet. The very next day was cold, damp...but dry! Yes! We were going to take a walk in our neighborhood....we were no longer housebound :)

It was so nice to be able to get out of the house....the sun peeked out a few times, but mostly I enjoyed the fresh air. Finley was all bundled up and warm, but she was sooo tiny in this huge stroller. I know that she is growing quickly and she will soon fill it up :) I anticipate many fun strolls outdoors in her new stroller! Big thanks to my parents for getting it for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pioneer Woman In Town!!!

Joy Day 13

Joy Day 11