Trick-Or-Treating Fun

Another year, another Halloween.....and yes, another re-use of the same costume! It happened a few years ago with the Ninja Turtle outfit (where Jem decided to re-purpose it into a Hammer Bros. outfit). This year Jem decided he had to be "Mario" again......and thankfully his costume fit him (although it was REALLY tight in the shoulders --sigh-- since my baby boy is growing up).

His dad and I may be biased, but we think he makes the most ADORABLE Mario :) Gosh but how we love this kid so much!

After a FULL hour of trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, and a quick visit to see his cousins...Jem came home with a nice haul of candy! He was super excited to wade through his stash and see what he got. I even let him pick 3 pieces to eat that night :) I hope everyone had as great of a Halloween as we did! Until next year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pioneer Woman In Town!!!

Joy Day 13

Joy Day 11