Surprise Picture

I had my 30 week Dr Appointment on Monday...and was told that I was measuring a few weeks ahead of where I should be. He wasn't too concerned by it, but suggested I get another ultrasound done to more accurately measure the baby's size. That ultrasound was done today...and boy...what a cool experience THAT was! My ultrasound technician was this lovely lady that I have seen before, that was kind enough to give us a 3-D image of our little girl...just because! How nice was that! Here are a couple of the pictures we got....one is a 2-D profile shot, and the other a combination of two of the 3-D facial images we received :)



It felt amazing to be able to "see" her...we all think she looks an awful lot like her big brother Jem. What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pioneer Woman In Town!!!

Joy Day 13

Joy Day 11