Christmas 2010

I'm sorry it's been a whole month since my last post...as always, December-January is fun, hectic and family filled - so even though I've taken a bunch of pictures, I haven't gotten around to posting them yet. Here is the first of many "catch ups" - Christmas day!

We spent Christmas day at our house, with my father in law flying up from Idaho and my Sister In Law and her family driving a mere mile down the road. Have I mentioned how much I love that they've moved to Lake Stevens now? :) It was a great, relaxing Christmas...full of food, funny movies and a "Special Concert" to end the night with. More on the concert at a later date....for now, here are the pictures of the gift opening!

We hope you all had a very merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pioneer Woman In Town!!!

Joy Day 13

Joy Day 11