Yard Update

Hip Hip Hooray for progress!!! Looky what Brandon and I set up this past Sunday - the pool! It fits PERFECTLY in the bottom corner of our property, and will be ready to use within a day or two! It's hard to see from the pictures, but it's pretty big and deep! It's 18ft x 9ft, and 4ft deep. Plenty big enough for Jem and a few of his friends! But boy oh boy, who knew it would take two days to fill the thing, and don't even get me started on the $140 we spent on salt (YES SALT) for the saltwater/chlorine generator. Supposedly it is spa quality salt *LOL* and it was 120lbs worth...but sheesh, it's SALT! I swear there will be no splashing of that pool water, not with that precious salt in there! Ok, I'm kidding. Well maybe not. Perhaps just a little splashing. BUT NO WATER WILL LEAVE THE INSIDE OF THE POOL if I have anything to do with it haha!


As you can see from the photo, the patio is almost done too! Brandon just has to do the end parts (as the pavers need to be cut to size - they're too wide). Now we're just waiting for some hot days (which here in Washington State could mean 80 degrees haha - that's about 26 Celcius for my Australian readers). Pool party time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pioneer Woman In Town!!!

Joy Day 13

Joy Day 11