Me?



It's so funny.........there's just something about this photo of Jem that I took today that reminds me of....well....me. I don't know if it's that goofy smile. Maybe it's the cheeks. Hmmmmm. Or those eyes. Yep, that's it. Those are definitely my eyes. I see myself, I see my father, I see a long line of family before him. We all have the same eyes. Weird, but cool.

{Postscript: Ok, so this post probably seems very random *LOL*. Let me explain why I started thinking about all of this stuff. My good friend April just had a little baby boy almost 2 weeks ago. It's her third boy, and let me tell ya, he is the spitting image of his two older brothers! How can three babies look so much alike? It's crazy this genetics thing! So anyway, then I came across this picture of Jem and I was like WHOA that looks just like ME! So there ya go.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pioneer Woman In Town!!!

Joy Day 13

Joy Day 11