Pioneer Woman In Town!!!
Ok, so I'm slightly obsessed with the Pioneer Woman , not like a stalker obesessed....but still....kinda obsessed :). I check her blog at LEAST once a day, sometimes more.... because let's face it, she's a rock star! For those of you that DON'T know who she is, let me explain. Pioneer Woman is a lady named Ree, who lives in Oklahoma. The beginning of her 'pioneering' started when this city girl met and fell in love with a real life cowboy. She is now a married to this man (who she affectionately calls Marlboro Man) and they live on a working cattle ranch with their 4 children. So how do I know about her? Well, a few years ago she decided to start up her own blog - you know, like I have - to share information about her little family with friends and family. Again, like I did :). Except for one minor difference - in 3 short years, she happens to have MILLIONS of visitors a month. That's right, MILLIONS of people follow her! Why? Because she's a rock sta...


Comments