That's right. My egg. Uncracked. I was the "official" household winner of the egg cracking competition that we partake in as part of our "Greek Easter" celebrations. Greek (Orthodox) Easter was one week later than "Easter" this year, but since I was the winner winner chicken dinner, this photo preceeds the others :)
Here are some pictures taken on Easter Sunday (the week before). First off, here is Jem opening his Easter basket. Lots of candy, a movie, some mario toys. I even included edible grass this year (which was kind of gross). I also had a mini egg hunt in our house for Jem, as you can see he found all (but one) these eggs!
Even Finley got her very first Easter basket, complete with bunny rattle, teething toy, chocolate bunny (which mommy HAD to eat), pink princess rubber duckie, and elmo bath book. Baby's first Easter!
Here are my cute little kiddos :) Gotta love them! This second picture of Finley (in the dress) was taken on Greek Easter, while the first picture was taken a week before.
And here are all of the Carter grandkids - together for a quick family photo. Not very easy to get all of them to look at the camera LOL. This is the best I could get.
Comments