Nursery

It's actually been really fun seeing my ideas come to life...I had a vision of what I wanted the room to look like. I pictured pink and white, a little girly, but not baby-ish. I have to hand it to Brandon - he was such a trooper throughout this whole thing. It was a LOT that I was asking for....not only to paint the walls & ceiling, but to paint all of the brown trim (to white), paint the closet doors (white again) AND take the window trims off and paint THOSE too! He was awesome! And I have to say, the trim/door painting made ALL the difference to the overall look. It looks amazing. It's brighter, happier, and just all around more lovely. I'll talk more about the finished look when the nursery is actually complete...and of course I'll have lots more photos to share then :) Stay tuned!

For now, I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek at the before and mid-way points :)
Comments