Exited people

Last night, Jem called us into his room....and told us that he would like to perform a 'song' he wrote! What was it called? Well he hadn't thought about that... LOL .... he just knew the keys and knew how to play it. So we listened. It was incredibly cute! I told him that I would print off some music paper and he could write his song down so that he would always remember it. So he did :) Now he DOES know where each note goes, but for some reason he didn't apply it on the above written version haha. He was in too much of a hurry I suppose! And he did come up with a title....Exited (no c) people. I had him perform the song again today, just so I could record it and share it on the blog! To listen to it, just click below.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pioneer Woman In Town!!!

Joy Day 13

Joy Day 11