3rd Grade!
Seriously. 3rd Grade already. Are you kidding me? How is this possible? Wasn't he JUST starting preschool? I mean, I think that his first day of preschool was one of my first blog entries here. THIRD GRADE???? What crazy world do we live in where kids keep growing up? CRAZY! So I know I've been anxious for summer to be over - this has been a weird summer, probably the saddest, most drama filled summer EVER. But the reality of my little boy starting 3rd grade didn't really hit me until I took him outside for his traditional "First day" photos. He just looks so BIG. So....3rd Grade-ish! You know what I mean?
Tall, right? 
Love that smile! 
The "Mario Bros" backpack he got for his birthday this year, from his best friend Heather :)
In front of his school....
....and with his best friend Heather!
Hope you have a GREAT year Jem
- love you to infinity and beyond!
Mommy xoxox

Comments