Snow Time!



Can you believe that it is snowing already? It's not even officially "Winter"....and already we've had snow! It started yesterday afternoon and I would say we definitely got a few inches worth. We are supposed to have more snow throughout the week which is AWESOME! Not sure about the cold weather though, tonight should get to 19F (which is way below freezing and WAY too frigid if you ask me -- thank goodness I'll be all snug and warm in my bed).



Here are some pictures I snapped today (the house picture was from 7am this morning) and the ones of Jem and his buddy Carson playing outside were from a half hour ago! They are having a blast out there........let's just pray that they get to KEEP having fun (more snow, more snow, more snow!) and while we're at it, how about a snow day tomorrow?

A sneak attack!

Happy Snow Pals :)

Comments

Kate said…
Great pics Cath! :) I think the boys had a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

Pioneer Woman In Town!!!

Joy Day 13

Joy Day 11